To get into the departure hall and out to your flight, you must go through the security check, which is located right after the check-in area.
In the security check, you must pay attention to the following:
• Boarding pass must be presented.
• Outerwear must be removed and placed in a tray with objects (e.g. mobile phones, keys, wallet) from trouser pockets and the like.
• Larger electronic equipment (laptops, cameras etc.) must be screened separately, and therefore must be removed from the hand luggage and placed in a tray.
• All liquids, creams and spreadable/liquid products (less than 100 ml and in a transparent, resealable plastic bag) must be removed from the hand luggage and placed in a tray. If the contents and/or container are more than 100 ml, they is generally not allowed in the hand luggage (Read more about rules regarding liquids at this link)
• Sharp, pointed and dangerous objects that can cause serious injury are not allowed in the hand luggage.